Welcome from Crafty Chicita

A big welcome to old friends and new. Follow my crafting adventures as I take you on a journey through the daily life of a creative crafter. Experience the successes and disappointments that are all part of my working day, but most of all, enjoy the ride.

Tuesday 5 January 2010

The Iceman Cometh





This is what I saw when I opened the curtains this morning. I scampered outside, clad in three jumpers, ski gloves, silly bobble hat and riding boots to take some photos and capture the unspoilt beauty of the garden before the cats, birds and postman left their mark. Manchester had 6 inches of snow overnight with more falling all day, and much more to come. So, if you haven't had your share of the snow yet, it's heading your way and this is what you are in for.

Most schools around here were closed and so my daughter and I made a magnificent 6 foot snowman which could well be transformed into a snow goddess if I get my way and add a pair of boobs. Daughter is not impressed with this idea, so I may have to sneak out when she goes to bed and add to our ice sculpture.

No comments:

Post a Comment