Welcome from Crafty Chicita

A big welcome to old friends and new. Follow my crafting adventures as I take you on a journey through the daily life of a creative crafter. Experience the successes and disappointments that are all part of my working day, but most of all, enjoy the ride.

Sunday 24 January 2010

I am featured in IndieSmiles article

I'm having a busy day today, considering it's Sunday. I've been trying to find some cotton yarn to knit up the lovely Twilight mittens for a Folksy crafter who is allergic to wool.

The big news that I want to share with you is that I am featured along with three other jewellery designers from Folksy.com in the latest article in IndieSmiles. We were each interviewed about our design influences and inspirations, how we got into jewellery making and how we source our supplies. Wonderful Tracy of Cinnamonjewellery,who makes amazing jewellery herself, wrote the article and did a damn fine job. Check it out for yourselves.

http://www.indiesmiles.com
http://www.folksy.com/shops/cinnamonjewellery

1 comment: