Welcome from Crafty Chicita

A big welcome to old friends and new. Follow my crafting adventures as I take you on a journey through the daily life of a creative crafter. Experience the successes and disappointments that are all part of my working day, but most of all, enjoy the ride.

Friday 5 March 2010

Wow Thank You


Just look at how excited Zebra and Dolphin are at my news. Today sees the launch of a new online handmade crafts and gifts website, just in time for Mothers Day which is looming over the horizon and only days away. It goes by the name of Wow Thank You and those of us who have shops there are hoping to say just that to our customers as they come to visit in droves. The two women behind the site describe it as "an online store that showcases and promotes fantastic UK-based handmade crafts". It has a fun look to it, with tutorials and competitions on its Home page and is easy to navigate. Be one of the first to check out Gimme That Thing's shop and let me know what you think.The Burnt Sugar Earrings and Knot Knit Necklace shown below are available at WowThankyou

Another 'wow thank you' goes out to Harriet at the Children's Jewellery Company, who wrote a lovely article about me in her blog this morning. You can find it at www.thechildrensjewellerycompany.blogspot.com.

Can't sit here chatting to you guys all morning. The sun is out and I need to go and buy a repousse hammer for my newly discovered jewellery technique ...no, I'm not telling you what it is. You'll just have to be patient!

1 comment:

  1. I've blogged about wowthankyou today too :) I agree it does have that 'fun' look about it. Good luck with it x

    ReplyDelete