Welcome from Crafty Chicita

A big welcome to old friends and new. Follow my crafting adventures as I take you on a journey through the daily life of a creative crafter. Experience the successes and disappointments that are all part of my working day, but most of all, enjoy the ride.

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Name That Shop


Following the success and interest of my previous article The Name Game, on Indiesmiles, the sequel The Name Game - Part II has just arrived on their site. I had such a good response from Folksy folk eager to be included in both articles that I could keep this up for quite a while. If you've been wondering why such Folksy shops as Glamorous Glue, Buddhist Musician, Ginger Nut Knits, Jewelbox and Toggle are so named, be prepared for an entertaining read.

Some more blogging news from me. I've been featured in Ambient Girl's blog on Indie Junction - so there's your reading matter sorted for the day!

Just to add a little colour to my page I've included a picture of my newest listing on Zibbet - the striking Midnight Clouds Ceramic Brooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment